View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 08:14 AM   #2067
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Potatoes O'Brien minus all the good stuff, scrambled eggs – same as yesterday, regular tea since I'm out of peach, and canned milk because seriously I'm living on sea rations here people. Well I guess there wouldn't be canned milk on a life raft but anyhow like that. Interesting cool thing, this month I bought two dozen jumbo eggs because the large were actually only 10 cents less. Anyhow out of those two dozen I got one dozen total that were double yolks! I don't think I've seen that many double yolks in store bought eggs of any size in my entire life, let alone altogether in one fell swoop. So now I'm trying to decide are the gods smiling on me by giving me more for my money, or are they punishing me by increasing the cholesterol content.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: