View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 11:01 PM   #75
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

No, sadly that is not accomplished yet...and with regards that, I intentionally choose to be a simpleton and believe that a better world is possible.

Lamentably, We still have children, women, men being abused and oppressed .... Violence all over the globe....Dysfunctional families... Hunger ... Disasters .... Lack of solidarity, lack of honesty ....relationships filled with irony and sarcasms... people filled with bitterness and frustration, and the list can go on and on .... A very sad and painful picture throughout generations...

In midst of all that, the magic resides in that that magical character known as Santa Claus listened and brought me my very own personal, and sentimental request...and as simple as I am, that...made me happy.

The peace on earth and the goodwill? I choose to think that good is stronger than evil...and that there is good people in the world with goodwill, trying hard to work on it. While it happen lets...
"Do all the good you [we] can, To all the people you [we] can, In all the ways you [we] can, As long as ever you [we] can."

As we Latinxs say: "Sí se puede!"

LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post: