Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

What I have learned is that I move according to my own time, and nobody's elses. Does it really matter what my age is? No. Does it really matter if I do this or that? No. Nobody else is giving me cash to have my corrective surgery on my chest. If you want too just shoot me an email.

Everyone lives as they feel inside their heart and soul. I say why not love that? It really is just that simple.

When I am in the hospital, my doctor writes on all of my charts to call me Andrew, plus Rosie is there to make sure the nurses also do the same. Some folks can be very rude, and disrespectful. No matter what is court ordered or on my driver's license.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: