Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

I have done LDRs before and I have always met within a 2 month period of starting to talk however this time was different. My girl and I started talking and within 2 and half weeks we had to meet we planned it then we were joking around and I got off work earlier and drove the 6 hrs to see her without a plan on where I was staying, what we were going to do or anything.

The minute we both got out of our cars and hugged for the first time I knew and so did she we had finally found what we had been missing.

We TALK on the phone all the time about everything, in the last month we have over 7000+ texts God only knows how many hrs we spend on the phone.

We have had 2 meetings since the 1st one and another 1 coming up soon. We havent worked out a schedule of our meetings yet however we both know that being apart isnt working for us.

We have plans for differnt things for July, August and I think early Sept however I think as long as we keep true to ourselves and our commitment to our love then this LDR is going to work till we make the final move to live together and be a family in the same space.

Communication is the key. Talk about everything NO matter how difficult it is

That is my .02 worth
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post: