View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 03:10 PM   #134
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

What attracts me to someone is a hard thing to put a finger on.sometimes its the wild woman who trpis my switch or the sly wishful look with a cute smile that makes me wonder if she is so much the little girl,or the woman who is on a power play..they need to be carefull because I have and will bite.What really helps is dont be afraid to look me in the eyes,talk to me about anything cause im a reader and deep thinker a poet and ex wild child that finely lerned to be human...sorta.I do have souther gentle ways learned from a long line of southern gentle people.Now on the other hand I really don't have any idea what people see when they look at me,sometimes I would like to be able to look though theire eyes and see for my self.

Last edited by Rockinonahigh; 10-16-2012 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Edit
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: