s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation

Just a few of 1,000 or more things I could hope to have-- or have again-- one day:
  • Her hands along my head, playing with the sides and back of my hair that have been shaven, to the top that is just enough to seize.
  • Prelude to a kiss: holding right at that point before your lips meet hers, and you can almost touch the energy radiating between you and her as you hold out, both "playing the game" of wanting it but delaying it because you know it'll be incredible once you DO close that distance to touch her.
  • Watching her stretch across your bed, twisted in your sheets, as she wakes up, hair disheveled, worrying about how she looks at the beginning of relationship... not worrying about how she looks once she's more comfortable in the relationship and knows you're in absolute awe of just how breath-taking she is.
  • Her "Hey, Baby" whispered into the phone during a surprise call, followed by her giggle when she hears your breath catch and knows she's affected you regardless of where you each happen to be.
  • The way that regardless of who is around, who is trying to get her attention, she meets your eyes and smiles that reassuring smile that is like a "heart hug", a comfort, to tell you she only has eyes for you.
  • Climbing up onto your lap and discarding your book, remote, laptop, etc., and taking what she wants because she knows within seconds, you'll want it too.
  • Watching her eat-- anything really, but watching her eating ice cream or strawberries is especially tormenting! (Thank You! LOL!)
  • Her laying down along your lap because she's had a rough day and wants the comfort and safety of your arms; pulling you into her lap because she knows you've had a rough day and she wants to comfort you.
  • Garter Belts and stockings. If she wears them under her dress and guides your hand along her thigh to feel them under the table during dinner out in public, OMDG! "Check please!"
  • My dress shirt and tie, her panties, meeting you at the door: sexier than ANYTHING she'd find at Victoria's Secret.
  • Teasing you all night when you're out and cannot have her and she knows it,... and then giving you "the look" to come get it when you can!
  • Her curled up on the couch, napping, in your t-shirt because she missed you.
  • Giving me flowers because she knows I'm tenderhearted like that and admittingly love such gestures.

And most importantly,...
  • When she says, "No, Sweetheart. I don't mind your wearing socks."

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post: