Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
As I was using my special drywall cutting bit with a single speed Dremel to slice out spaces for the electrical boxes, I removed the Dremel from the sheetrock because it was kicking back too much, making a nasty uneven cut... and suddenly it shot the bit across the room faster than a bullet!! It didn't break off in the Dremel, it's GONE. This thing is shaped like a skinny drill bit. I don't think I'll ever find it. I'm thankful it didn't hurt my dog who was laying on his bed just a few feet from me.

I got pissed because I've invested a lot of money in my tools and Dremel stuff isn't cheap. It could have caused a serious injury.
hi kenna write to the mfg. they might compensate some way. they should know about their tools malfunctioning.