gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

i know exactly how you feel ... that is usually the most awkward part of the interview for me (after "tell me about yourself" part!). sometimes i like to ask if they have a lot of applicants applying, how soon the position will start, the basics. also, if i can i usually do a little research on the company just to have a general idea in case they ask me if i know about them ... so in that case you could ask any questions you might have about them, what/how they do things, etc. i found this link to a good list of several questions you could pick from to try and remember to ask so that you don't have to draw a blank for them. i think they like being asked as it shows further interest on your part. good luck!

http://jobsearch.about.com/od/interv...viewquest2.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
I have a spot in interview that has been a bit of a sticky place for me,at the end of the intervew the intrevewer ask..do you have any questions for me?
This deserves as good an anser as I can come up with,but there are times I just dont have an idea how to anser him/her,just what can I say to respond to there question.Im shure im not the only one that this has happened to,so this may help others as well.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post: