Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default moving day

the movers will be here any moment...its finally here....heaven help me! Mr Smitty is locked in the bathroom. At the moment I am glad he is declawed (I didnt do that to him!) because he is raking the door trying to get out and meowing miserablly...he might never forgive me for this .....

Story the newf is coming and going with meWith her dementia and her partial blindness, to leave her in an empty house would be cruel. So she has to travel back and forth with me.

I just found out there is a LGBT AA meeting 5 minutes from my new old home! I am so glad...makes it feel even more welcoming!

I laid in bed this AM and prayed...a blessing for this trailer and for the man who has bought it. I love this trailer. It provided me with such a pleasant safe home life while I was healing emotionally, spiritually and physically. I hate leaving it...but I have grown past it. It needs a new human again...

ok..off I go...see you in a few days..
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: