Old 04-14-2010, 06:41 AM   #2035
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
the movers will be here any moment...its finally here....heaven help me! Mr Smitty is locked in the bathroom. At the moment I am glad he is declawed (I didnt do that to him!) because he is raking the door trying to get out and meowing miserablly...he might never forgive me for this .....

Story the newf is coming and going with meWith her dementia and her partial blindness, to leave her in an empty house would be cruel. So she has to travel back and forth with me.

I just found out there is a LGBT AA meeting 5 minutes from my new old home! I am so glad...makes it feel even more welcoming!

I laid in bed this AM and prayed...a blessing for this trailer and for the man who has bought it. I love this trailer. It provided me with such a pleasant safe home life while I was healing emotionally, spiritually and physically. I hate leaving it...but I have grown past it. It needs a new human again...

ok..off I go...see you in a few days..

Good luck and congrats! Hope everything goes smoothly! Sounds like the babies may need a little special treat and some quiet mommy time to ease the stress
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote