MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post
On a slightly different note - perhaps because I have a few pangs of my own on this - and maybe this isn't something people will feel comfortable answering openly but I'll try to at least get the question(s) out there:

Do you as a femme feel pressure not to admit enjoying strapping? Or pressure to not enjoy it? or pressure not to share about it due to how it might cause your sweetie to be perceived should she/hy/he be known to enjoy receiving? Is there shame in femme cock?

I don't outside of online venues, outside of online venues how I fuck is not shocking or viewed as negative. I tend to think about how I am going to post or if I am going to on online venues there is almost a feeling of angst typing about how I like to fuck. There is a lot of *shaming*, *belittling*, *eewwing*, and *less than* attitudes when it comes to Femme Cock.

I enjoy it, it's something I am not willing to give up, it's important and vital to keeping me sexually aroused, satisfied, and happy. My enjoyment is met with some pretty ugly, hateful, shameful criticism from others and not only is it placed on me but also super imposed on anyone I decide to date/fuck/partner/be friendly with. Not only are all these things done then people have the weird, sick, odd, hateful, homophobic audacity to place a less than value of judgement on the people who I interact/fuck/love/sex up with. The hateful assignments have gone as far as imply that the people I am with are less than as in half a person for enjoying Femme Cock..

Penetration in online venues comes with this ridiculous assignment that it is feminizing, that only a bottom fucks. girly. emasculates a person etc etc. It's ok for femme/girls/womenwhoarefeminine to be prenetrated, Femme Cock doesn't have the perceived power that butch/masculine/guy/boy/boi/cock does, Femme Cock is assigned as silly, ridiculous, gross, eeewy. ickie and so on, this asumption is continously perpetuated by not only women of the feminine persuasion all the way up to the women who present masculine to self made men in online forums.

*I* personally believe that Femme Cock will continue to be looked upon with continous disapproval by the online venues unless more people open up and talk about their desires surrounding Femme Cock.

I am hoping this thread does that!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: