Thread: GIVE ME THREE
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 12:30 PM   #7593
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
1.Turan Air
2. Baku Express
3.Imair Airlines

Azerbaijan is a hotbed of defunct airlines. I never even got to checking out Botswana.

GM3 things that make you laugh every-time you see them or think about them and always make you add "You had to be there."
1. In my 20’s I went out drinking and dancing nearly every night, and my favorite place was “The Red Onion”, a chain of restaurant/bars no longer in business. I was dancing up on the bar, and fell and hit my nose (feeling no pain)...once I got up I continued dancing, but I kept wiping my nose to see if it was bleeding. Cut to the restroom when a strange woman said to me “I saw you wiping your nose, that must have been some good shit.” You had to be there...

2. In the same place it was last call, and I was dancing with this HUGE Samoan man...when the song ended, he picked me up, tossed me over his shoulder, and started out of the front door...he said he was taking me home and keeping me. The bouncer wound up saving me as he tried putting me into his car. You had to be there....

3. The very first time I saw that stupid “hump day” commercial from Geiko insurance I laughed so hard I peed my pants...you had to be there!

GM3. Reasons you are single/married
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: