Uli

How Do You Identify?:
fat girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married!

Tournaments Won: 1

Uli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for sharing your story, JDeere. I totally feel you about not having the energy to seek out your birth father. I have the information about him that my birth mom helped me find and he only lives about an hour from me (while my birth mom lives several states away), but I just don't have it in me to try to contact him currently. Plus, for whatever reason, I never wondered as much about him as I did about my birth mom, maybe that will change, I don't know.

It really sucks that your half-siblings were unkind to you. I have two maternal half-siblings, both significantly younger than me. I haven't had much interaction with them, and b-mom didn't tell them about me until recently, but she said they both reacted favorably. We did not include them in the initial meeting because it seemed like it would be too much all at once.
Uli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uli For This Useful Post: