Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,384 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
Now see, I'm a little different.

For me, I have that odd, cynical conspiracy theory mind. So when someone says to me that it bothers them that I'm invisible, it makes me wonder why they feel the need to monitor the activities of others.

"I don't like that I can't see you unless you post" for example.

I can understand if folks have legitimate concerns such as stalkers or whatnot, but in general? I see no harm or no issue with folks being invisible. Yeah, I donated and have that option. That was choice. For a long time, I didn't have that option. Did it bother me that others did? Not a bit.
I could care less who sees me actually, I just thought it was so freakin cool when I won the lifetime membership and had more options!!! I love options.

I am not and have never tried to sneak around on here lol, but have heard the invisible thing mentioned by several people several times...so some people give wayyyyyyy more thought than I ever have.