View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 05:50 PM   #108
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

When I saw this thread last night my first thought was...

Good grief... it's been a while!

My second thought was...

Well, I'm definitely not prey. My side thought was... Although ... some femmes are quite adept at letting the Butch think they're not prey. lol

I concluded, so then... I'm a hunter!

I thought back to a time when I hunted... and thought back ... and thought back ... and thought back ... and then I remembered a (now embarrassingly) cocky mantra from my youth ... I don't chase. lol SMH

I was standing in the middle of my kitchen ... with furrowed brow ... trying to recollect how I ever got girlfriend in light of these glaring contradictions... I'm a hunter and I don't chase ... and then... it hit me!

I'm a ... Venus Fly Trap!!

I quite literally laughed out loud when that name and image popped into my head last night. I know... I admit... it may not seem as sexy as hunter or prey but ... more importantly... I've never gone hungry.

This thread has proven to be a most interesting trip down memory lane and self-reflection. Thank you!

p.s. I want y'all to know I resisted the urge to replace Venus Fly Trap with something else that lures and is a lot more Butch!! Let's all pretend I said the very butch... Alligator Snapping Turtle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
I was wondering, on this board who likes to persue and who likes to be persued? you know whats your style?

are you the hunter or the prey
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: