Old 09-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #42
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

*Do you (or would you) go out with someone you met online, such as from a dating site, chat room, BFP, etc.? (this can be local or long distance or both)

Yup I would and have on several occasions both local and long distance and had some rewarding and long relationships from it. For myself now as I grow older and wiser and been around dating for a few years, I do not want to get attached to someone online until I can meet them in person and get to know them better. I just do not see the point in rushing it now since I've been single for over a year and am enjoying me time and figuring out what I want in life. I want Ms. perfect for me and I will wait. *smile*

*Do you go out on blind dates? (set up by friends, co-workers)

Yes I have and have found some great friendships and was in one long relationship due to a blind date. I would do it again.

*Would you go out with someone who has dated someone you know?

Depends, but more than likely I would as long as it's upfront, honest and no one is ill about it.

*Which do you think is better: meeting and dating people from an online source, or meeting and dating people you meet in real life?

I say either. Just meet them first before you commit to more than just dating. I find most of my dates nowadays online and it's easier to get a feel for someone and chat and see if there are any interests there.
//////////
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post: