Old 12-27-2011, 08:58 AM   #26
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
The passing of the years finally got to me. I realized that I just had to take action myself! I had to put myself out there, get active on the Planet, join a lesbian dating site-go out on dates, just for the experience, gain confidence in myself again
Hi Anya,

This is what I've been doing for the last three years. I haven't been active here but I've been active elsewhere and in my offline life. I've been putting myself out there more in the last three years than I ever have in my life before, and I'm frustrated with the diminishing returns I'm getting.

So I got a cat for companionship, decided I'd leave my profile up on dating sites (but not check my inbox or anything), and thought it would be best to get off the merry-go-round for awhile.

A person gets tired after a while, you know?

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post: