justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation
Default THANK you...

Dear Community,

Once again as I sit in the quiet of the night and read some of the beautiful and most sincere replies both to my posting and in private messages - I am over-whelmed in a good way at the kindness and general good will and humor to which all of you have responded to my ramblings.

Thank you to each of you - I look forward to knowing all of you more.

This is a wonderful, caring and yes, as I said humorous community (and where would we be without humor) - but more than all of that - the acceptance and ease with which new people are welcomed and given encouragement speaks to each of you and the care you show to all those who enter this planet. Kudos to ALL of you for being the unique and caring individuals you are - both butches and femmes...

AND btw...thanks to all of those who have volunteered to do my laundry...made me smile...

Have a beautiful New Year Holiday - and be safe. I look forward .... and I hope you do as well.

ENJOY the day - with grateful mind and heart - NIGHTrambler

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post: