Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixKnight4All View Post
LOL I can not recall the last time I used one of those Julien but I do understand what you mean by not having plans on a Saturday night bummer here too. Yet like you I have seemed to have found my writing ability again accept I am real old school pen on paper first before it gets on here. There is not enough white out in the universe for me to use a typewriter lol.....
Good for you Alix in terms of the writing. Too bad both of us are sitting at home on a Saturday. For me having lost the inspiration to create (in writing) can be frustrating and gives me the feeling of not being able to accomplish anything. Not good. All of us need some inspiration once in a while to get the brain into that creative mode. It takes just a spark at the right moment to get me at the computer or with pencil and paper. Write on Alix.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post: