View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
I have a Cuisinart grill and it rocks - works a lot better than the Foreman that I had before, in that it gets a lot hotter (so it can put a real sear on meat) and the plates are removable and interchangeable. I just saw that the newest model has flat plates, ridged ones for meats, AND waffle plates!

I've been buying pre-packaged chicken breasts at BJs, but they're a serving for 3-4 in a package. But still that would fit with trying to cook in advance, and I could find enough stuff to do with one small package in a week.

I'm going to have to read more about using the crockpot for one person. Mine is big, so it just doesn't seem to fit for me to do that.

Thanks for the ideas!
Can you tell me about the gril cooking thingl. I gave away my little George grill last year, and it was like new. I don't really like to cook at all, so when things say saute, roast, oven, crock pot and cut and brown and well all that kitchen talk, I know why I eat out or go to friends or think I need a cook.

I have a 6 year old like a virgin stove with/ over the stove microwave that's never been used. I cook in a counter top Sanyo microwave, IF I cook.

I really am looking at how to incorporate more veggies in my life.
I have been buying broccoli , cauliflower and those little string cheese thingees and nuking them. but that gets really boring.

So, I have airpopped popcorn instead.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: