How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know why I can't get thses videos to show up like y'all can, but the link will take you there.

This Katy Perry video is one of the best I have ever seen. It is joyful and uplifting and serious at the same time. I dedicate it to all gay kids who are considering suicide. Please live, grow up and find that there is a beautiful world waiting out there for you.

I dedicate it to all Butches and FTM's who can't hide and won't hide, and who have carried the light of our freedom movement forward in their strong and beautiful hands. I dedicate it to all our gentle, steel willed femmes who can hide (and sometimes do hide - we can't be strong EVERY minute), but mostly don't hide. Who force those we know to recognize us, force them to choose to accept or reject us.

I dedicate this to lonely alienated people everywhere.

Let your light shine!!!!

Smooches,
Keri

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw&feature=fvw"]YouTube - Katy Perry - Firework[/nomedia]
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: