View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 05:35 PM   #361
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

Next reunion? I would LOVE to hug each and every one of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
OOAK.....big hugs to you!! I am in rush this am to get to hospital for my colonoscopy but will write more this evening...take that rest..we are all here for you..and undertsand..but keep the fight in the spirit!!
DAPPER: it's all good hon..promise..I DO get it and your humor! I don't sweat small stuff..seriously!
CATALINA ROSE: I would give you a super clean crapper..really and it would not be an exploding one! A brand new one...smiles....and I would love to hang out with you at Reunion?????
((((((((((((OOAK)))))))))))....hang in there my friend! We will ALL get throught this......feel the love and support from every one of us!!!
Laters folks....I heart you all..Clay
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post: