How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
That's so cool you did zentangles with your mom! What kind of workbook did you get if you don't make no my asking?
I got _Zentangle Basics, Expanded Workbook Edition: A Creative Art Form Where All You Need is Paper, Pencil, & Pen (Design Originals) 25 Original Tangles, Beginner-Friendly Practice Exercises, & Techniques_ by McNeill CZT, Suzanne.

It has some pages for inspiration, but mostly it shows 25 patterns with step-outs, and gives you spaces to practice. It also shows variations on some of the 25 designs, so it's really more than 25 patterns. There is also a section that goes into shading. It was well worth the $8 it cost me from Amazon.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: