View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 10:09 PM   #7671
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I got _Zentangle Basics, Expanded Workbook Edition: A Creative Art Form Where All You Need is Paper, Pencil, & Pen (Design Originals) 25 Original Tangles, Beginner-Friendly Practice Exercises, & Techniques_ by McNeill CZT, Suzanne.

It has some pages for inspiration, but mostly it shows 25 patterns with step-outs, and gives you spaces to practice. It also shows variations on some of the 25 designs, so it's really more than 25 patterns. There is also a section that goes into shading. It was well worth the $8 it cost me from Amazon.

That sounds really cool! I wish I had thought of something like that. I may yet even though I'm done because I got kinda into it once I started!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: