TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, I can't stand unorganized and cluttered stuff. I'm in the midst of doing some cleaning up at a junk yard I'm helping to organize right now for some cashola. Man, this stuff is a complete mess around there. I do NOT understand how anyone could run a business that you don't have a computerized inventory of parts, cars, etc. and having parts laying all around and trash in the office area where customers come in. OMFG, it's going to be a nightmare getting the bossman to get his act together and make room for me some shelves in the shop so I can organize stuff and tag it so we can find it all. It's going to be a long while before its all said and done. UGH