View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 01:12 PM   #8
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
When we still lived in Charles City, the annual migration of cedar waxwings was always a great treat to catch. I referred to them as tiny bandits, as they would move from tree to tree stripping any berries or nuts hidden by squirrels and make off with them. Couple interesting notes: They will store food in their throats, like 30 berries at a time to feed young. They will also line up on a branch and pass food from one to the next down the line until one finally eats it.

Neat lil fellers!

Thanks for the thread Finney Han! I'm a big old bird watching dork from way back!

Oh, this is such a beautiful bird!...We love birdwatching!.....I was told about this thread the other day, but I never saw it....I couldn't find it.....So, thank you for whomever added to the thread.....Now, my honey and I can enjoy the birds too!
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post: