Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Most Beautiful Place

I am not a story teller but I have to repeat this one.
A person wanted to phone heaven so they thought "I will go to British Columbia it is overlooking the ocean" So off they went and went into a beautiful chapel and asked the preacher if they could call heaven on the phone and the preacher said of course but that long distance will cost you $20,000,000. I have not close to that money says the person I will try elsewhere. Going to Alberta then Sask. then Ontario, then Quebec in a beautiful church (which only cost $3,000,000. ) Quite a savings he thought but I dont have that kind of money so off he went. The man travelled and could not find a place to make his call so he decieded to take a ship to Newfoundland. He felt relieved at its serenity and friendly people, the beauty of the lakes and streams. As he sat on a high hill overlooking the ocean he thought "I will try this last place". Off he went to the next day and ended up in a tiny country church. He approached the minister and told him his tale of woe. I wanted to call heaven he said to speak to my family as they are all passed but I can't find a place to phone long distance with out paying a fortune which I don't have. Oh not a problem said the minister you can call from here and it wont cost you any such amount. It will be 25cents. The man was in awe, "how come so cheap to call heaven . Well said the minister, its a local call. (That is where I was born).
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: