Old 03-26-2020, 02:15 PM   #180
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Social Distancing

Went for a little much needed walkabout and some fresh air. Checked out the little supermarket and brought my buggy and bought some supplies (the prices there are 20-30% higher than where I usually shop at), but they had a nice selection of just about everything I wanted. At the cash, they had taped the floor with duct tape (6' apart - social distancing). I saw on the news that provinces and many cities have introduced mandatory legislation where people must stay (2 metres) 6' apart - at the risk of getting a $1,000 fine. The cashier was not allowed to put my supplies into the bag that I provided, I had to do that myself. Not many people around, less traffic on the streets.

I am avoiding public transport, and on my way home, I saw a bus stop, it had a sign on the front door and they only opened the back door. People just got on through the back door and, of course, didn't have to pay or have to show their pass. From what I understand, if someone has symptoms of covid-19, they are not allowed on public transport.

I feel much better and have a good smile on my face with that little walk.

The only thing I have to do now is take everything out of my buggy and wash everything, and throw out any wrapping paper, etc.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: