View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 08:33 AM   #3980
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Florida coronavirus checkpoints screen for motorists entering.

Law enforcement officers are directing travelers entering Florida on Interstates 10 and 95 to weigh stations. Depending on the route they have arrived by, motorists are then being allowed to proceed on the highway or pulled aside for further screening, the department said in a release Saturday. Those entering the state will be required to complete a form that includes each traveler's contact information and trip details, according to the release. "Failure to complete the form and failure to follow any isolation or quarantine order from DOH are a violation of Florida law," it says.

I saw him this morning on Fox and Friends. Like a fool I kept waiting for the interviewer to take him to task for not being so concerned when spring break parties were let to run a muck but no, that never came up!

Mostly it was about what a wonderful job Trump is doing and how the Governor doesn't expect him to do the job of the Governors! This bastard couldn't get his nose up Trumps ass anymore if he tried!

Piss-ant!!!
It had slipped my mind but a while back Trump changed his resident status from New York to Florida. Perhaps around reason for the brown nosing!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote