View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 09:56 AM   #76
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Don't read me wrong, Loved Poison as a kid...
Amongst other big-haired/glam/metal rock bands {Twisted Sister yes, KISS...not so much, mind u, I love gene simmons reality show lol}
At the time, My reasoning was "they're the only ones I can visually see what they're screaming about, and the lyrics are nifty"..My grandmother forbade it in her home when I moved to PR & we lived with her for some time, that was pretty much the end of it for me..With the exception of bon jovi, nirvana and guns n roses {the latter 2 a bit later when I was a Teen, and "rebellious"}..one of my cousins collected iron maiden, i was fascinated with the album cover art as a kid...

the naked part...I'm content with seeing him fully clothed, i think thats what turned me off from his reality show, the fact 2 of the girls got into a fight cuz one of them gave him a "blow" and the other one told the girls Father talk about Awkward Central...[yes, I watched a few ep., it's like a trainwreck]

I'm a bit bothered they're not giving Updates as frequently as they usually do with other Artists...
They're paying more attention to tiger woods and Nike's double standards...