View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation
Default Quirky Things About the Place in Which I Live

Okay, so I thought it would be fun (yes, I'm bored) if we were to write about some of the more quirky things associated with the places - buildings, towns, whatever - in which we live.

I'll start.

W/we live in a 300 year old cottage in a small town in Sussex, England. When W/we moved in, O/our landlady warned us that once a month, the members of some kind of society - similar to the Freemasons but not the Freemasons - meet in the building that runs above O/our summer house (photo in gallery) and, amongst other things, 'dance around'. She was right, and several months later, W/we've become used to hearing them prancing and stomping all over the place.

The other night, however, during one of their regular meetings, B. and I went out to the yard for a cigarette and suddenly, W/we hear the sound of bagpipes coming from above. Not only do W/we hear bagpipes, W/we hear loud - very loud - bagpipes...and continue to do so for the next couple of - very, very long - hours. Interesting. Yes. Entertaining. Uh, no.

So...let the quirkiness begin.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post: