Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
we have had a drive thru funeral home. You simply pull your car through a portico and literally view the body (in a casket, of course)...someone opens a slide out drawer (like a bank) and you can sign the register.

The infamous funeral home was owned by one of the city commissioners.

It later went out of business after his body was found in the crawl space under a house (he did not know the owners) with a corona bottle in his hand. It was later disclosed the liquid was antifreeze. And that was just the beginning of the scandal.

Huh.

We have drive-thru liquor stores in Michigan. What does that say? lol

Honestly, I live in what I think is the most boring small Midwestern city there is. I really don't like it here, and only live here because my work is here.

Other than that, I live (we rent) in a house that was built in 1916. About 10 years ago, a fire apparently destroyed the inside of it and the woman who owned it at the time had it completely redone inside, but she recreated some of the historic elements (it originally was a Sears-Roebuck kit house). I live in a very diverse neighborhood on a little street that is only one block long. We have a mix of seniors, African-Americans, and at the end of the street is an apartment building full of Mexicans. In the summer, they have a little street party and play great music.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post: