Old 06-24-2016, 07:17 PM   #142
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Ok, I get it. Completely.

What was actually going on in my head was the memory of me teasing Chad in the "crush" thread a couple of months ago. He came in at two different points saying, "nope, I don't see my name here" (something along those lines). I teased him about it at the time saying that I had seen my name in there thousands of times, and I believe there was also that "butch 2x4" talk (which I have always found annoying), in the thread close to our posts (so the 2x4 comment was a flashback to that moment, too). So, that is probably why I had tunnel vision on that post. Plus, I really thought that his question was the point of the post.
Thanks for engaging with me in a respectful manner and hearing where I was coming from!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post: