Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Excellent thread! I think I will add my 2 cents.

Finding the Planet was like finding a second home. A place where, in theory and principal, you fit in no matter what and are accepted. I say in theory because while others do not agree with you, or don't find the same things you like to be appealing, you are not judged or degraded for it.
Here at "home" we have over-see-ers like parents who make sure we are on our best behavior and not over stepping the boundaries of the sanctum of the House/rules. They put their all into this House to keep it a safe, nonjudmental place for E/everyone who *respects* it and each other.
There are many "relatives" {Daddies, Unkles, Aunties, Mommies, Sisters and Bros} and we come from all walks of life and ethnicity, but thats the cool part! We are all still "connected" by the threads that we create and write and where the freedom to be ourselves can be expressed in our words. We can support each other, disagree, be as goofy/funky/serious/zany or bodacious as you care to be and it's all ok cuz there are probably others who feel the same way you do! We're that cool!
And we all know how wild and crazy our family "reunions" can get! Yup! We are a family. Welcome to the Planet! Welcome Home!

Just my humble opinion. Thank you to all who makes the Planet possible!