Old 04-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #3
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Without the vision from Dusa to create this safe home away from home for me, for everyone, I'd probably still be very closed off in my posts at other sites. Here, I have come into my own and am not afraid to speak up and out. I originally said when I came here that I would not want anyone to go through what I did at another site...the fear of posting, the fear of having someone jump my ass with each word I write. It's why I advocate for the newbies here who have a little trouble expressing in words how they feel. I have learned so much about myself and others over the last few years because of all the open and honest people here. I have much thanks to give to many of you for all the patience and kindness you've showed me and others.

This is such a wonderful community filled with love and admiration for one another. I, personally couldn't think of a better community than this one I belong to. All of you, even those I don't know well mean the world to me. You have all touched a part of my heart through your words, your posts and the way you interact with others.

Medusa and Jack, I couldn't ask for better chosen family. For those that don't know much about you, should know how kind, caring and full of compassion that you are. How not only do you open your hearts to your own families, but you open your hearts to to this community.

June, you're truly a softy that has to be tough when times call for it. You love others more than you let on and I ♥ you for that.

Linus, you have given of yourself even when you know your limits have been stretched to the max...like the energizer bunny, you keep moving forward.

And our moderators, all I can say is, they tolerate all they can until they MUST step in and make things either better, easier or with more clarity.

Without this community, a part of me would be lost. Sure, I'd still have my friends and chosen family, but I would lose a part of my self expression. And we all know how much I like to express myself or should I say expose, lol.

Looking forward to many more years and making many more friends because this site exists.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: