Old 04-29-2013, 12:09 PM   #8
maryam

How Do You Identify?:
femme-ish
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
taken

maryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputationmaryam Has the BEST Reputation

It's all the good things about summer camp when I was a kid, without all the mosquitoes and flaming marshmallows.

Seriously folks, it's always here, pretty much always supportive, has interesting people to crush on, er to play with, and peeps are nice to newbs... The breadth and depth of experiences and knowledge 'round here are awesome. I'm still pretty much a newbster, but am really enjoying my time here.

One of the things that really knocked my socks off was when I offered a differing opinion based on my experiences than the general flow, and didn't get my ass flamed from here to eternity. One of two peeps agreed with me, and we had some good convo about it. Had I posted the same thing in Fetlife, my butt would resemble the marshmallows above. It seems like people here are less likely to take "in my experience" posts as a personal affront than on other fora.

So thanks for doing what you do peeps (Owners, Admins, Mods and Posters and all!).
maryam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maryam For This Useful Post: