deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing me, i will prolly be crying like a blubbery idiot by the time i am finished with this post. Tears are already starting..
* Deep breath* This Site... means the world to me. At first i was leery of it only cause i first came out in and with the other site.. and that was the most wonderful place in the world to me. i also made some friends there and started growing into myself.
i joined this site but did not do much posting, or bonding, cause i did not know who anyone was.. there were many name changes that went on this site and i didn't know who to trust.
After some time... i came out of my shell here, and just let things be, and decided that i would not get out of this site what i wanted and needed.. unless i gave it and all y'all a chance.
i am SO thankful i did.
In my darkest hours.. i find peace, comfort, friendship, love. etc.
i have gone thru so much, but i have not gone thru it alone.
i yearn to meet E/everyone in person.. to connect face to face.. and i desperately hope against hope to be able to go the reunion * pauses to blow nose and wipe eyes*
i NEED to connect to people face to face. Did i say.. NEED?
i am still struggling with some things.. some.. too personal to post.. but.. i know.. here.. on this website.. thanks to Medusa and Jack, and everyone else who helps this place function and flow..
i am home.. and.. not alone.
*Wipes eyes once again* Thank You.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post: