View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 10:35 PM   #1662
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Just read this #@!&ing insane bullshit!

From my favorite dildo breath himself:

“What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of rape or incest?” King said. “Would there be any population of the world left if we did that? Considering all the wars and all the rapes and pillages that happened throughout all these different nations, I know that I can’t say that I was not a part of a product of that.”

Yes, he did. Steve King using rape and incest to explain anti-abortion views. I have had it up to here with these men, especially republican men, it's to the point if I find out you are a R, I shut down. You have told me everything I need to know. Buh-bye.
Yanno Ace, what about the women who espouse views like the men you mention in your post? That's what upsets me, as much as the men you mention. Women who support and stand behind men who have those jacked up, fucked up, views. Women, like the ones we've heard from in the current administration. For example, women who exemplify or personify that monster in office. I can think of several: including that horrible person who was head of press conferences - Sarah Sanders, Betsy Devos, and that other one who is married to the guy who absolutely hates 45 - I have no idea why they're married - they have NOTHING in common, politically or otherwise, it would seem. Women, who apparently are as horrible as the people you reference in republican politics.

But I agree with you. I cannot abide that type of mindset, the mindset these people operate by (no matter what political affiliation, but especially those of the republican persuasion).

In other news:

I can hardly believe the way some drivers drive in traffic. Why can't people be kind and thoughtful when it comes showing courtesy while driving?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: