View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 09:11 PM   #6
Slowpurr

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Relationship Status:

Slowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST Reputation

It sounds like you may just be off of your routine. You mentioned waiting to be hired and a time when you were working when you slept well. Maybe just embrace the freedom you have at the moment to enjoy the night with thoughts that all will be as it once was when you are back to work. I am all for making the best of the hand that was dealt.

[QUOTE=Kätzchen;850770]awwww, thank you, Gemme, Soon, Amber2010 (and Always2late & Nanners)!

I think, Gemme, when you mentioned the factor of excitement, which that's a stressor so some degree, in either direction (-/+), it does seem to affect my ability to fall asleep! I think that's largely some of the 'problem' I experience lately because I teeter between levels of excitement and anxiety over larger issues that are looming over my life. Take for example the employment factors I face on a daily basis: will I hear back from
potential employers, be hired - things of that nature that aren't always easy to 'turn off', lately (Thanks Gemme for mentioning the excitement factor).

And Soon, getting exercise is definately one factor that I know will help me fall asleep (Thanks so much for bringing up the exercise factor!). I had a job, not long ago, where I was literally running every day on the job. Back then, when I came home from a work-day, I would go straight to bed because that's what my body (and mind) dictated me to do, to lay down immediately and sleep! So yeah, exercise does help stablize a person's sleep cycle, I think (Thanks for bringing that up, Soon).
Slowpurr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Slowpurr For This Useful Post: