View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #53
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation

Just for the record...

The horses, deer and all the critters here are "my friends"... I "godbless" road kill to cope.

I said "I do not care for the horse getting beat" emoticon "at all". I never said I found it offensive. (Nor that I felt it shouldn't be there.) And I said I was glad that there were groups like PETA. Plus, someone else said they "loved" that emoticon. I was thus simply expressing that there was a good example how varying our personalities are.

I didn't mean to "tie" it in with the shaking rump video, but perhaps one could do that, if they wish to - like an analogy of sorts. Sure, why not?!

But, I was responding to two things: the animal/PETA comments, and then the topic of sexism and how that impacts our ability to function well here in our community and how people hurt, (including opening poster's pain as well, if it was there). Well, I think I made that clear. I felt supportive of Morning and thought I relayed that fairly well.

Hope I'm not being misunderstood here. I'm starting to get paranoid writing!

You all know how "protective" I get. I mostly try and respond/post kindly and respectfully, and here in this instance, I truly was. Sorry, if anyone is hurt by my posts.

I am just a pussycat, really.