Old 01-12-2018, 09:16 PM   #1
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default ardentfemme’s erotic gems

I enjoy erotica not only for the obvious reasons, but also for its power to explore and expand our relationships with desire, power, and gender. For me, erotica represents the nexus of all these concepts. It allows us to feel turned on and tuned in to our innermost needs.

This space is intended to do just that.

Although I am principally interested in the butch/femme dynamic, I want my erotica to be as inclusive as possible. Therefore, I will hopefully have some stories that include all configurations of folks – butch/butch and femme/femme as well as agender, bigender, and genderfluid folks, transmasculine, masculine-of-center, transfeminine, and trans men and women. One of my goals is to represent the diversity and complexity of butch/femme culture, the lesbian community more broadly, and the LGBTQ community as a whole. In a world in which we are Otherized daily, I want to emphasize our humanity.

Some of these stories will be sweet, while others will be rough. Some will be pure vanilla and others not so much. Some will tantalize and others will provide delicious relief.

One of my dreams is to become a published author (a novelist – not necessarily an erotic writer!), so if you enjoy these stories, please let me know. The encouragement helps me keep the faith. With that being said, please note that this is all original material, so if you want to make copies for any reason, please message me beforehand.

Lastly, a general warning: The following texts are certainly not safe for work and will likely include various kinks, which may include but are not limited to bondage, age play, and sub/dom/domme dynamics.

All the scenarios depicted are between consenting adults and aren’t representative of anyone in real life.

Happy reading!
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post: