Old 01-14-2018, 12:11 AM   #7
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Perfect Shot (Part V)

I glance over at Gon. Then my eyes lock with Jay’s. I decide. “Please.” It comes out as more of an order than a request. I’m not accustomed to making polite requests. Like Gon, I’m used to getting my way. Jay swallows hard. My arm at their shoulder that’s supposed to be pushing them away, according to the original, begins pulling them closer. Jay’s thumb starts kneading my opening through the lace. Then, two fingers slip inside, filling my need as our mouths find each other – first slowly, shyly, then fiercely, tongues intertwining, sucking, licking in sweet agony.

Tess’s hand slips down from my arm and cups my breast, then unfastens my bra. The shock of cold air followed by warm wetness circling my nipple sends my head back with a deep moan. Where am I? What was I doing before this? I can’t remember much, other than that Jay is here, so I know this is where I want to be. Another hand joins Jay’s to tease my engorged clit, but I don’t break our kiss to find out whose. Somewhere on the periphery of my consciousness I hear the snap snap snap of a camera.

“Don’t you want to feel those beautiful lips around your cock?” someone calls from a distance. I’m lowered onto the floor by invisible hands, my mouth searching for Jay’s cock. I find it and start sucking, holding on to their legs for leverage. Someone’s sliding my panties down my thighs. Before I know it, Jay’s kneeling before me and I’m on all fours, working their cock like my life depends on it. A hand cups my ass, then smacks it, hard. I don’t look back. Another smack, followed by another. I’m desperate now. Hot breath constricts and expands, hovering below my pussy. “Oh god, oh god, oh god,” I hear myself saying, or maybe I’m imagining it. Finally, after what seems like millennia of waiting, something soft and wet spreads itself against my inner folds. Ohhhhhh god. I can’t be sure if I’m moaning out loud or in my head, since my mouth is still focused on Jay’s hard cock. Some voices appear over my head – a discussion is taking place on the outskirts of my awareness.

Jay’s cock disappears and the urge to cry seizes me, but then I realize Jay is situating themself below me and a wave of pleasure hits me as their expert tongue sucks and licks and surges deeper, deeper inside me. They feel the first waves hit me before I do, bracing my legs to keep me in place as the orgasm pulses through my body, filling my cells with ecstasy and then surging through Jay.

“She can handle it,” a woman’s voice instructs from somewhere far, far away. Who is she? What is she talking about? I wonder, but my thoughts recede into the corners of my mind the second Jay’s cock plunges into me from below. Hands come up to meet my breasts, squeezing tightly, greedily, as I ride Jay. Something hard and slippery pushes against the tight circle of my asshole.

“Take it, Allie,” a siren calls out from the watery depths. My clit is on fire – someone’s rubbing it as more fingers find my asshole and start massaging. The warmth of touch is replaced by cold, hard sensation. Slowly, both my holes are filled. I hear glass shatter on a far-off land. I’m being tossed at sea, riding the current, hips crashing into Jay.

All the sudden I feel the storm clouds part and lightning strike, sending waves of electricity through my pores. “Jay, please, may I come?” I call down, down from high above, aloft the mast of my ship. I can’t wait another second before everything falls away, abstracts into rays of pure energy.

“Come for me, baby.” The words echo in my ears, exactly what I need. And I’m crashing onto dry land, gasping for air, salt flooding my eyes, collapsing on top of Jay’s heaving chest.

“There. I got it. That’s the shot.” A silvery voice trickles into my ear, like waves lapping on the shore.
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post: