~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Let me see, I come here through Wolfsgirl who recommended the site. I was posting elsewhere and the experience was fine, until, I happened to find a woman with whom I became attached. Well this was out of bounds and she and I expressed our feelings in private messages, we were both banned without opportunity to even dialogue with staff to find out if there was a way to at least share an email address. Because we had followed the rules, we have no personal information and can't even find each other.
It is okay. I am sure we will both get over the broken hearts. I have this site and though, I know few of you and share on an intimate level with few, I am content. As I read past posts and threads I openly laugh and shed tears. I see the closeness and acceptance in each and every word shared. There is a trust and bond between everyone that rises above most boards. I am happy to have found this sanctuary in the storm of life. Yes we are not the same but as we walk and awaken to each other we are and can be family. I am beginning to discover this now. Thanks all of you for the lovely welcome and the embrace I feel as I post. Hugs and so much love!
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post: