tara_kerrie

How Do You Identify?:
Whatever you want to call us
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, she,
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,366 Times in 441 Posts
tara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputationtara_kerrie Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=ArkansasPiscesGrrl;790542]A place that can help you DISCOVER who you are, give meaning to the jumbled up thoughts and feelings you have, and then help encourage you to CELEBRATE and OWN the finished product!

(well, at least that is what happened, and essentially continues to happen with me. I am a work in progress. You all have helped me, and countless others, in learning what it could possibly MEAN to be a Femme, or a Butch, or a bottom or Top, or any other friggin cubbyhole you might want to explore. And all the while, loving us, and encouraging us, and crying with us when we cry, laughing with us (and sometimes at us!) when we laugh, teaching us when we question. Finally accepting us, moreso than I think I have ever been accepted in a community before.)
[/QUOTE

I agree with you APG.
tara_kerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tara_kerrie For This Useful Post: