gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,116 Times in 1,726 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

What a beautiful, sweet story. I absolutely agree with the fact that the imperfections make aged pieces perfect and beautiful. I also really love love the engagement ring ... I always wanted at least a vintage style one, but this is even better. <3

Thank you so much for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPearl View Post
I love all things vintage especially jewelry and vintage purses.

My love affair began when I stepped into a vintage store in a trendy artsy area and the owner and I were talking about vintage jewelry and how perfection is in the imperfection. His wife has an engagement ring that is very old and missing more than a few stones, it was purchased that way, he has offered to have the missing stones replaced but her response was 'but then there would be no story to tell'. So, to this day her engagement ring is missing stones and she would have it no other way.

He also shared that for her engagement present he purchased her a grand collection of vintage purses from an estate sale. She has them proudly displayed in an antique china cabinet. I can only imagine how old and beautiful they are.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post: