Thread: May 5, 1981
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 12:01 AM   #6
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Post Mahalo

Thank you all for giving me additional matter to ponder on.

Often times it is difficult to look at events that you are not apart of but have impacted your thoughts and journey. I enjoy this site because it creates a space where I/we can slowly pick at things like this event. I esp. want to thank our voice from Ireland who gave us insight from someone who was actually in the country at the time and was impacted.

I think Sands and his particular narrative represents an ongoing topic, that C. also spoke on, regarding the use and effectiveness of hunger strikes. Well, something that we can revisit in other forums and threads-- but thank you all for allowing me a moment with Sands and his use of it.

Again, Mahalo--

~CF

PS
I'll write again in Sept. (Munich massacre) More of the same, and yet different.
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post: