View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 09:28 AM   #44
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

The fall is the changing of the colors if you will, the air is crisper and cleaner.
The many colors the leaves change to, as well as watching the animals adapt to the up coming season. One thing I miss most is riding through the woods and feeling the peace of it all. We use to have a pasture in the front of the place that had oak trees so I would get the leaf blower and pile up as many leaves in piles as I could then sit back and watch the horses along with the barn pets have a ball playing in the leaves. being it was the first fall for the weanlings it was all new to them...watching them discover a new way to have fun was priceless.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: