Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

No, I never saw The Secret but I did see the books that were out in the bookstore. I'm really interested in this and it's really a strange coincidence because like I said in my post last night, I have never really read much about this stuff, yet I had this desire to totally change my mindset and start being more positive and telling myself everything would be okay. Well now it is!!!! This just blows my mind! Over six months ago I was burned out at my job as a cna, I was feeling like other things in my life were never going to straighten out, etc. Now, this staying positive thing has completely changed my outlook about my job! I feel good about my job now and look forward to going to work. I'm grateful that I was able to get my job back, even though I had to take a cut in pay. At first they said I wouldn't, but Corporate said I had to. That bothered me but I'm just so grateful to have my job back that I didn't care. Now I want to manifest myself moving up the ladder and getting a raise next year..... How exactly do I use my 5 senses girl_dee?