View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 04:34 AM   #55
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

This is a great thread dee. I also believe in the Law of Attraction and manifestation. As my Granny says, "you bring about what you think about". And I totally agree with her.

I also believe that we can make ourselves sick when we stay in the negative or when we keep ourselves stressed out and all of that.

So, my example of manifestation is this. I was driving my car a couple of weeks ago and all of the sudden it started to skip. Almost like a chugging thing. I immediately went into "mantra mode". Instead of panicking, I started this mantra in my head "it is going to be ok gladys, you can do this" (yes, I named my car gladys haha). and I kept saying it for a good 2-3 minutes. What happened? The chugging stopped and it has not happened since.

Seems silly when I type it out. But, I firmly believe that doing that mantra worked. If anything at all it gave me a reprieve so that I can take my car in and have it checked out. I think the mantra helped from something immediately happening that day and leaving me stranded and having to call Triple-A.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post: