Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,541 Times in 10,210 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

wearing...
Tropical print Capri with a black lace trimmed cami. My hair is pulled up in a high ponytail. Amazingly my hair is long, and it's still falling down on my neck.

Eating...going out to make eggs florentine, no carbs. No bread or muffin for me.

Drinking...breakfast dessert, coffee with heavy cream. That is morning heaven, which is good in the afternoon, over ice.

Listening to....ELO, Strange Magic. A friend of mine was at their concert and was live streaming. I'm just revisiting the sounds again.

Smells like....Pier One candle, Island Orchard. My fav!

Website I have been on...all morning, Esty. I've thinking of a couple of piercings that I've added to my bucket list. (Summer, it's gonna happen). Looking at body jewelry. Something sparkling 😉

What's going on today...relaxing Summer afternoon. Fun flirty texting may or may not be involved. (Dang work schedules)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote